We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Any purchase, dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the UAE.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address.
- Your contact information and email address.
- Other information such as interests and preferences.
- Data profile regarding your online behaviour on our website.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our services and products.
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
- To customise our website according to your online behaviour and personal preferences.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Viking Surf Sports is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential.
Viking Surf Sports has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorised access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
Will not provide any services or products to any Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) sanctioned countries in accordance with UAE law.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customise our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies don’t allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser.
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
When you are filling the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box which you can leave unchecked, if you don’t want to disclose your personal information.
If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.
Viking Surf Sports will not lease, sell or distribute your personal information to any third parties, unless we have your permission. We might do so if the law forces us.
Credit/debit card details and personally identifiable information will not be stored, sold, shared or rented to any third parties.
You have the right to request that your images are not used in which case please put in writing to email@example.com
All term payments must be made in advance via the Vikings Bookings Portal.
If you are registering once the term has already commenced, you will be required to pay pro-rata for all remaining sessions in the coaching term.
New members agree to pay the annual registration fee which includes kit such as rashies, bag, swim shorts, swim cap, drink bottle etc.
If sessions cannot be completed in the current term, exceptionally if extended injured or unwell and you provided a doctor’s note at the time of absence, we will apply the make-up sessions to the following term.
We strive for continuity for every lesson and whilst every effort will always be taken to ensure that the training schedule remains consistent, occasionally schedules may need to be amended or cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances such as inclement weather or reasons beyond our control.
If we cancel a session, we will offer you an alternative.
The Web Site is provided by Viking Surf Sports and available only to entities and persons who have reached the age of legal majority and are competent to enter into a legally binding agreement(s) under the applicable law. If you do not qualify, you are not permitted to use the Web Site.
Viking Surf Sports Privacy Notice
With respect to any individual whose personal information is provided by You to Viking Surf Sports, You represent to Viking Surf Sports that You have obtained all necessary consents for the processing of such personal information contemplated by the Services.
Licence and Ownership
Viking Surf Sports hereby grants You a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable licence to (a) access and use only the Web Site, Content and Services only in the manner presented by Viking Surf Sports, and (b) access and use the Viking Surf Sports computer and network services offered within the Web Site (the “Viking Surf Sports Systems”) only in the manner expressly permitted by Viking Surf Sports. Except for this limited license, Viking Surf Sports does not convey any interest in or to the Viking Surf Sports Systems, information or data available via the Viking Surf Sports Systems (the “Information”), Content, Services, Web Site or any other Viking Surf Sports property by permitting You to access the Web Site. Except to the extent required by law or as expressly provided herein, none of the Content and/or Information may be reverse-engineered, modified, amended, reproduced, republished, translated into any language or computer language, re-transmitted in any form or by any means, resold or redistributed without the prior written consent of Viking Surf Sports. You may not make, sell, offer for sale, modify, amend, reproduce, display, publicly perform, import, distribute, retransmit or otherwise use the Content in any way unless expressly permitted to do so by Viking Surf Sports.
Restrictions on Use Of The Website
· You shall not disguise the origin of information transmitted through the Web Site.
· You will not place false or misleading information on the Web Site.
· You will not use or access any service, information, application or software available via the Web Site in a manner not expressly permitted by Viking Surf Sports.
· You will not input or upload to the Web Site any information that may contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, the Web Site or Information or that infringes the Intellectual Property rights of another.
· Certain areas of the Web Site are restricted to customers of Viking Surf Sports.
· You may not use or access the Web Site or the Viking Surf Sports Systems or Services in any way that, in Viking Surf Sports’s judgment, adversely affects the performance or function of the Viking Surf Sports Systems, Services or the Web Site or interferes with the ability of authorised parties to access the Viking Surf Sports Systems, Services or the Web Site.
· You may not frame or utilise framing techniques to enclose any portion or aspect of the Content or the Information, without the express written consent of Viking Surf Sports.
You agree that Viking Surf Sports, at its sole discretion, may terminate or suspend Your use of the Web Site, the Viking Surf Sports Systems, Information, Services and Content at any time and for any or no reason at its sole discretion, even if access and use continue to be allowed to others. Upon such suspension or termination, You must immediately
· discontinue Your use of the Web Site, and
· destroy any copies You may have made of any portion of the Content. Accessing the Web Site, the Viking Surf Sports Systems, Information or Services after such termination, suspension or discontinuation shall constitute an act of trespass. Furthermore, You agree that Viking Surf Sports shall not be liable to You or to any third party for any termination or suspension of Your access to the Web Site, the Viking Surf Sports Systems, Information and/or the Services.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Limitation of Liability
Compliance With Law
You agree to use the Web Site in strict compliance with all applicable laws, rulings, and regulations and in a fashion that does not, in the sole judgment of Viking Surf Sports, negatively reflect on the goodwill or reputation of Viking Surf Sports and You shall take no action which might cause Viking Surf Sports to be in breach of any laws, rulings or regulations applicable to Viking Surf Sports.
Viking Surf Sports and the Web Site are based in UAE. You agree to comply with all such applicable restrictions to countries or persons prohibited under UAE or other applicable laws or regulations. If You access and download the Content (including any software or the Services) or Information, You represent that You are not in a country where such export is prohibited or are not a person or entity to which such export is prohibited. You are solely responsible for compliance with the laws of Your local jurisdiction and any other applicable laws regarding the import, export, or re-export of the Content (including any software or the Services).
Welcome to Viking Surf Sports!